Lucien Laviscount

    Teary Actor Lucien Laviscount

    The 'Coronation Street' actor - who plays Christian heartthrob Ben Richardson in the ITV soap - sees nothing wrong with sobbing now and then, adding it helps him release pent-up emotions.

    He said: "I'm quite in touch with my feminine side and I like to have a good old cry. A good blub makes you feel better. If you're not crying every now and then, you'll just get too aggressive.

    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    lucien laviscount
    "I'm a sucker for a sad film and the last one I cried at was 'P.S. I Love You'. I watched it by myself, so nobody knows about that."

    Lucien added he often discusses his private life with those close to him, claiming he finds it helpful to talk about his emotions.

    He explained: "It's all I chat about with my friends. For instance, if there's a girl we've both met who's good looking, we'll talk about if we like her and how we can go about getting to know her. I thought girls knew that we talk about them to our mates!"